Text “I love Duxbury”
Text “I love Duxbury” to (339) 209-0385 to tell us what you love and what could be improved about Duxbury.
Terms and Conditions
By sending text to MAPC, the following terms and conditions will apply:
- By choosing to text response to MAPC, User acknowledge and accepts that messaging and data charges may apply depending on the User?s individual mobile carrier and plan.
- As a governmental agency, MAPC is subject to the Public Records Law, M.G.L. C. 66, Sec. 10. Any information electronically received is subject to the same provisions as information provided on paper and that information may be available as a public record.
- User agrees that, by submitting any text, you grant MAPC a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform and display such text (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology. User waives any rights User may have in the information provided, nor has User any right to be identified as the author, of such text.
- Text must not contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- User affirms that User is 18 years of age or older or has parental permission to send and receive text messages.
- User is advised not to provide any personally identifiable information (name, address, state ID or license number, or financial information).
I acknowledge and agree that MAPC may contact me in the future regarding Envision Duxbury.